‘The Ipso Factory’ on CJSREvery second Thursday at 9 PM the whistle shrieks and conveyors at the Ipso Factory grind into motion, churning out rocking good ipsos, each with a dollop of cream of consciousness from the compost mentes of Buster Friendly. It’s a one-hour battle hymn for the naysaying cognicenti and all personas non grata.
Eclectica ad absurdum
Thee Ipso Factory on CJSR 88.5 FM, Thursdays 9 till 10 in the evening in Edmonton or Webcast.
Bogus Latin preferred but not essential.
- nickglossop: Thanks for listening and commenting. Howard is certainly one of the most dramatically impressive...
- Caro: I’m a huge fan of Rowland S. Howard. I think he’s one of the best guitar players ever, and almost...
- nickglossop: Your memory is better than mine, Jussi. I’ve told that story too many times, and now it has grown...
- jussi: They were subtitled, not in Finn!
- nickglossop: Hey thanks Mick. That Winter chase scene always made me think of the Drift and the shot of Viggo on the...